Business Development Executive (Sales/Marketing)
- Plan and carry out market research, customer and competitor surveys/marketing activities/ sales prospecting/monitoring & follow-up towards direct sales to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales … (principally direct mail/ telemarketing/ Direct participation in Networking/ Seminars/ Workshops/ Exhibitions and customer visits etc… towards sales prospects.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and STAR Vietnam’s technical translation services.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Weekly marketing activities / Monthly sales forecasting and reporting.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Reports to: Head of Business Development Department
2. Major duties and responsibilities:
- Market Analysis: Carries out the Market/ Competitor analysis. Map out strategic positioning of company’s product and price.
- Understand customers’ choices and decision making process.
- Marketing/Sales Plan: Develop a marketing plan with supervision from immediate supervisor.
- Marketing/ Sales program development: Implementation and execution.
- Sales Tools: Lead in conceiving and creating sales tools such as web-site, e-brochures, brochures, email advertising, etc.
- Promotion: PUSH/PULL programs.
- Direct participation in Networking/ Seminars/ Workshops/ Exhibitions and customer visits etc… towards sales prospective.
- Assist in advertising and PR campaigns.
- Monthly sales forecasting and reporting.
- Customer database management and reporting.
- Responding to customer phone calls and email enquiries.
- Field work: Voice of customer and voice of the market, to share and report to management team.
- Obtain competitive intelligence.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
+ English & Vietnamese languages: Excellent speaking, presentation & writing skills
+ Vietnamese: Native
+ Minimum career level: One to two years experienced as Sales & Marketing Specialist – with documented sales record.
+ Minimum education level: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
+ Desktop Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet search, ect …)- ABC Flowcharter
+ Advanced- 5 years of use
+ Personal attributes: Self-starter with initiative, team-player and able to work with minimal supervision, interact with all levels, responsible, assertive and possess initiative.
- Remuneration package commensuration with experience will be awarded to the successful candidates.
- Fixed 13th Month Annual Salary
- 12 days Annual Leave excluding Public Holidays
- Sales incentive upon target achievement
- Additional Bonus depending on Company & Individual Performance
- Basic Health/Social/Unemployment insurance benefits)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to write in/e-mail their application with a complete resume to us with the following documents:
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (with recent photo and to specify current & expected salary) must be written in ENGLISH.
- Copy of Certificates of Highest Education and equivalent.
BY EMAIL TO:
STAR Vietnam Translation and Software Co., Ltd.
Attention: Ms. Jamie Kieu, Director
- Business Development Executive (Sales/Marketing)
- In-house Translators (English-Vietnamese & Vietnamese-English)
- Freelance Translator Opportunities
STAR Vietnam joins International Conference on English Language Teaching (ICELT) 2016
Published date: 23/11/2016
STAR Vietnam donates Transit NXT Computer-Aided Translation software to HUTECH
Published date: 30/08/2016
STAR Group donating STAR Transit NXT to universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (October 2015)
Published date: 15/01/2016
STAR Vietnam attends Across’s training session (May 2014)
Published date: 16/05/2014
STAR Vietnam joins Across’s online webinar (April 2014)
Published date: 17/04/2014
See all: News/ Events