SPIDER – automated document publishing
- You want to obtain products in multiple formats from a single data source?
- You need to publish CDs and printed media simultaneously?
- You work in European and Asian languages?
- You can put all these activities together within a single system?
Why automated publishing?
As the need for publishing in various formats is currently rising, easier and automated processing plays a main role in continuous production.
SPIDER offers automated publishing of SGML or XML data. The SPIDER technology allows for continuous updating of information and transfer to various media. SPIDER is a highly efficient solution which extends publishing possibilities and turnover, reduces costs and improves the quality of the result.
Key benefits of SPIDER
- SPIDER enables your copywriters to focus entirely on their primary task – creative thinking.
- Production is faster because of a single supplier system.
- The quality is higher thanks to centralized data – one data pool brings many benefits.
- Information is stored unformatted. Suitable formatting is added only when needed.
The SPIDER technology is available in 3 configurations, all of them using the same content database (SGML or XML, according to your choice) and based on the principle of a single source:
- SPIDER tool for paging
- SPIDER CD-ROM tool
- SPIDER web tool
The link to SPIDER international website: www.star-group.net/ENU/spider/spider.html